Enter your details and Get an Instant Quote
Maryport is an area with close affinity with the sea. A beautiful landscape and a popular area for tourists, Maryport is situated in close proximity to Carlisle, Cumbria and now, Maryport Minibus and Coach Hire, can now take you to see the sights. There are many possibilities in Maryport, and it is a family-friendly location, with activities suitable for everyone, including children. Contact Maryport Minibus and Coach Hire, for an efficient, safe and cost-effective travel service to and from your desired location.
Maryport Minibus and Coach Hire, believe that it is paramount to maintain positive relationships with their customers, to which we have allowed ourselves to gain over 15-years of experience within the industry, and counting! We work with a wide range of experienced and established drivers, throughout The UK – who are all, highly-trained in customer service and on board to ensure that all passengers are safe, comfortable and having an enjoyable experience.
No job is too small or too big and we are happy to cater your requests, regardless of the size of your group or the number of vehicles. We sometimes have the flexibility to accommodate last-minute bookings and will also do our best to honour any special requests that you may have. See below, the wide range of services that we offer.
Maryport Minibus and Coach Hire, offers disability access on all services
Maryport Minibus and Coach Hire, offers the following services:
- 6/7 Seat MPV’s
- 8 Seat Minibus
- 12 Seat Minibus
- 14 Seat Minibus
- 16 Seat Minibus
- 24 Seat Minibus
What Can I Do in Maryport?
Maryport is a stunning location on the coast of Cumbria. We are confident that Maryport has enough to offer to keep you busy and have also saved you from doing your research. See below some of popular activities you can expect in Maryport.
- Maryport Promenade, which covers the north of Maryport, and consists of a pier, beaches, fishing hotspots and shops.
- Maryport Maritime Museum – The museum overlooks the harbor and is an opportunity to explore some of the history of Cumbria. The building is one of the oldest in Town.
- Maryport Golf Club – A huge golf course with panoramic views of the Scottish Coastline.
- Coast Aquarium – Explore marine life and view a wide range of species of fishes!
- Maryport Harbour – You can visit the beach, view the range of ships/yachts and take photographs of the beautiful landscape.
- The Wave Centre – A new entertainment complex in Maryport. Here you can find a heritage visitors Centre, entertainment, conference rooms a theatre and a cinema!
- There are plenty of hotspots in Maryport for food and drink, including restaurants.
We make use of the latest technology for your safety and convenience. Satellite Navigation is used to guarantee a prompt journey. Personal Digital Assistants, allow us to monitor the location of our drivers – to ensure that our customers have safely arrived at their destination!
Your booking with Maryport Minibus and Coach Hire, is on behalf of UK-based travel agency, Investravel. Investravel possess over 15-years of experience within the industry and are confident that you will have a positive booking experience. Contact us now a member of our dedicated booking team will be happy to assist you further with your enquiry and offer you a competitive quote. Please book with confidence. Thank you.
Investravel can provide you with travel arrangement to anywhere, within The UK, for any occasion.
Please call our FREE number on: 0203 239 4622.
Alternatively, please fill in the form below and provide Investravel, with the following details:
- pickup location(s),
- drop off location(s),
- pickup time,
- drop off time,
- number of passengers,
- single or return journey
- any special requests you may have.
e-Mail’s to be addressed to: email@example.com
If you have decided to enquire by filling out our booking form or via e-mail; thank you.
A member of our booking team will contact you within 24-hours to discuss your
enquiry and offer you a competitive quote. Thank You.